Academic Policies and Procedures - Joliet Junior College (2024)

  • Cooperative and Chargeback Agreements
  • Grades
  • Attendance
  • Academic Standards of Progress Procedure
  • Student Grade Appeal Procedure
  • Academic Achievement
  • Honors Program
  • Student Publications
  • Study Abroad
  • Credit without Attending Formal Classes
  • Graduation

Cooperative/Chargeback Agreements

Joliet Junior College Residents Going to Other Community Colleges

A resident of Joliet Junior College (JJC), District 525,may beeligible to attend another community college at the in-district rate of tuition if the approved program is not available at JJC.

To receive approval for a cooperative/chargeback agreement, the following guidelines must be completed.Failure to comply with the guidelines will prevent you from obtaining approval.

  • Complete the Cooperative/Chargeback Agreement application by the deadline date.
  • Submit proof of residency.
  • Submit proof of acceptance if the program of study is a competitive admissions program.
  • Be a student in good standing with JJC (if applicable).All financial obligations must be satisfied.

The JJC district resident must complete a cooperative/chargeback agreement application once per academic year before the Fall semester application deadline.The authorization will be valid for one academic year beginning with the Fall semester. The academic year consists of Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters.

This application must be received according to the following timetable:

Application must be received by

For courses beginning with

July 25

Fall semester

December 15

Spring semester

April 20

Summer semester

Applications received after the deadline will be rejected.
No Cooperative/Chargeback agreement will be approved retroactively.

If the cooperative/chargeback agreement application is approved, then the in-district tuition rate will be applied only for courses that are required for the approved program.However, students with approved agreements will be charged the out-of-district rate of tuition for the following:

  • Courses that are not required for the approved career degree or certificate
  • Developmental courses
  • Courses that are repeated
  • Courses dropped after the refund date

Distance from the student’s home or work is not considered a basis for approving a cooperative/chargeback agreement. If a program is offered anywhere within the consortium of cooperating colleges, it is judged to be available. The time of day, the day of the week, the semester, term of offering, or the component parts of the program are not considered as factors affecting approval. A cooperative/chargeback agreement is only available for programs in the Career and Technical (AAS) areas and is not available for transfer programs.

Joliet Junior College is part of a consortium of community colleges that has agreed to allow the in-district rate of tuition for any program that the home community college does not offer. If a program not offered at JJC is offered at any of the cooperative community colleges listed below, a student will not be authorized to attend a non-cooperating community college under a chargeback agreement. The following community colleges are part of this consortium:

Black Hawk College, Dist. 503
Carl Sandburg College, Dist. 518
College of DuPage, Dist. 502
College of Lake County, Dist. 532
Danville Area Community College, Dist. 507
Elgin Community College, Dist. 509
Heartland Community College, Dist. 540
Highland Community College, Dist. 519
Illinois Central College, Dist. 514
Illinois Eastern Community College, Dist. 529
Illinois Valley Community College, Dist. 513
John A. Logan College, Dist. 530
John Wood Community College, Dist. 539
Joliet Junior College, Dist. 525
Kankakee Community College, Dist. 520
Kaskaskia College, Dist. 501
Kishwaukee College, Dist. 523
Lake Land College, Dist. 517
Lewis and Clark Community College, Dist. 536
Lincoln Land Community College, Dist. 526
McHenry County College, Dist. 528
Moraine Valley Community College, Dist. 520
Morton College, Dist. 527
Oakton Community College, Dist. 535
Parkland College, Dist. 505
Prairie State College, Dist. 515
Rend Lake College, Dist.521
Richland Community College, Dist. 537
Rock Valley College, Dist. 511
Sauk Valley Community College, Dist. 506
Shawnee Community College, Dist. 531
South Suburban College, Dist. 510
Southeastern Illinois College, Dist. 533
Southwestern Illinois College, Dist. 522
Spoon River College, Dist. 534
Triton College, Dist. 504
Waubonsee Community College, Dist. 516
William Rainey Harper College, Dist. 512

For more information about the outgoing cooperative/chargeback agreement, contact the office of Academic Excellence and Support at (815) 280-2460.

Incoming Students from Other Community Colleges attendingJoliet Junior College

Illinois residents from another community college districtmay beeligible for an in-district rate of tuition at JJC, District 525, if a career degree or certificate is not offered by the residents’ community college district. The resident should apply for a cooperative/chargeback agreement at his/her local community college. This application must be submitted at least 30 days before the required registration date. If the cooperative/chargeback agreement application is approved by the home district, then the in-district rate of tuition will be applied for courses that are required for the approved program.

For more information about the incoming cooperative/chargeback agreement, contact the Admissions office at (815) 280-2493.


Grades are available to students at the end of each semester and are entered on their permanent record. Final grade reports are available online through My JJC Portal. Quality points are numerical values that indicate the scholarship level of a letter grade and are accumulated based on the course credits earned. Quality points for each credit hour of the following grades are:

GradeSignificanceQuality Points
PRCredit by Proficiency0
The grades below indicate a student status as initiated through an administrative process:
Note: No credit course may be taken on a pass/fail basis.

Grade Points

Semester grade point averages (GPA) are computed by multiplying the number of credits earned in a subject, times the number of points the letter grade is worth. For example, an “A” in English 101, which carries three credits, equals 12 quality points (“A” = four points); a “B” would result in nine quality points, etc. To determine the GPA, add all the quality points together and divide by the number of credits attempted. If a student has a total of 44 quality points and attempted 14 credit hours, his/her GPA would be 3.14. Grades are issued at the end of the semester and are entered on the student’s permanent record.


A student who wishes to attend a class as an auditor may do so by registering for the class and designating the enrollment as “audit” at the time of registration. Enrollment as an auditor is permitted only after all enrollment of credit has been honored. Full tuition and fees are assessed for auditing. No grade will be assigned, but the course designated as an audit (L) will appear on the student’s permanent record.

A student may change the course from an audit to grade-awarded credit at any time prior to and up to the course midterm date if the following criteria are met:

  • The student will have complied with attendance, class participation, and all other syllabus requirements of the course.
  • The student has completed all assignments, quizzes, exams, and designated coursework at the times required by the instructor.
  • The student presents an instructor-signed add/drop slip to the Registration and Records office prior to the course midterm changing from audit to credit (the form also will require the signature of the registrar); and
  • The student understands that the course cannot be changed back to audit at any time.

Repeating Courses

When a course is repeated, the grade given at the end of the repeated course becomes the official grade. Both grades will remain on the permanent record, but the last grade given is used to compute the GPA. Students are cautioned that some senior colleges/universities average the two grades upon transfer.

Incomplete Grade

An incomplete (I) grade may be given to a student who, because of illness or other unique circ*mstances, has not been able to complete a course in the prescribed amount of time. A student receiving an “I” grade from an instructor will have eight weeks into the following semester (excluding summer) to complete the work. For students receiving financial aid the “I” grade will be temporarily calculated as an “F” grade until a final grade is assigned. For students who are not receiving financial aid, the “I” grade will not be calculated into the grade point average until a final grade is assigned. If the work is not completed within eight weeks from the assignment of the “I” grade, the “I” grade will be changed to an “F” with the understanding that the instructor has the option of issuing a change of grade at a later date.

A student who requests to complete the coursework must do the following:

  1. Assume the responsibility of contacting the instructor. If the instructor grants the request, the instructor should initiate a “Request to Receive an Incomplete Grade” form. Upon completion of the coursework, the instructor will process a grade change through the Registration and Records office.
  2. If unable to locate the instructor, the student must contact the appropriate department chair.
  3. In the event the department chair and student cannot resolve the matter, the department chair will refer the student to the Final Course Review Committee, which will have 30 days in which to reach a decision. That decision shall be final and binding on all parties.
  4. Granting a request for additional time beyond the eight weeks is at the discretion of the instructor.


The college values regular class attendance as an essential component contributing to the learning process and therefore expects students to attend all class meetings of each course for which they are registered.

The attendance procedure for each instructor is included in the course syllabus distributed by the instructor on the first day of class. Compliance with each instructor’s attendance procedure is the student’s responsibility. An instructor’s attendance procedure may go into effect with the first class meeting of the course. Late registration does not exempt the student from adhering to the attendance requirements in the course syllabus.

In order to comply with state and federal procedures, instructors are required to report every student’s attendance at tenth day of the term and again at mid-term. Instructors are also required to report the last date of attendance or participation for every student that is issued a failing grade at the end of the semester.

Make-up class assignments or assignments that are submitted late due to absence (including an instructor’s decision to award less than full credit for work submitted late)will be handled at the discretion of the instructor in accordance with the course syllabus.

Students not regularly attending class are strongly advised to withdraw officially from the course. Students who do not withdraw officially will receive a grade of “F” for the course, which will become part of the student’s permanent record.

Students who are absent due to prolonged illness or extenuating circ*mstances must notify their instructor’s immediately to determine the best plan of action appropriate to the situation.

Absences that are medically related should be addressed through the Office of Student Rights & Responsibilities, at Students should complete the Excused Absence Request Form. If the student is unable to complete their course(s) the should discuss their options of an Incomplete if at the end of the semester, or discuss a General Petition, if eligible.

Academic Standards of Progress Procedure

The JJC Academic Standards of Progress procedure is designed to help students clearly understand what constitutes good academic standing and academic progress, while offering assistance in setting appropriate academic goals and connecting students with resources to help them achieve academic success.

Academic Standing Categories
Students who fall below good academic standing will be identified into progressive categories as follows:

Category 1: Academic Caution
Category 2: Academic Probation
Category 3: Academic Suspension
Category 4: Academic Dismissal

Grade point average requirements for academic standing categories:

Credit hours earnedMinimum GPA
(To be in good academic standing)
0-121.75 cumulative or 2.0 semester
13-321.85 cumulative or 2.0 semester
33-481.95 cumulative or 2.0 semester
49 and above2.0 cumulative or semester
CategoryActionsRecommended or Required of Students
Category 1: CautionRecommended - limit the number of credit hours enrolled and seek resources to enhance academic progress.
Category 2: ProbationRequired - Schedule appointment for probation intervention group session through the Counseling office. Consider limitation on the number of credit hours enrolled.
Category 3: SuspensionNot able to enroll for one semester. Required - meet with an adviser prior to re-enrollment.
Category 4: DismissalNot able to enroll for one year. Required - meet with an adviser prior to re-enrollment.

The interventions prescribed must result in academic progress demonstrated by improved GPA. In some cases, and at the discretion of the counselor or academic program adviser, the summer semester can be utilized to demonstrate academic progress.

Academic Standards Appeal Process

Students who have been suspendedor dismissed for not meeting the appropriate grade point average requirements, may appeal to the Academic Standards of Progress Appeal Committee.

The Appeal Committee shall review appeal requests on a case-by-case basis. Students who choose to appeal must submit documentation to support extenuating circ*mstances that resulted in failure to meet the appropriate grade point average requirement. Examples of extenuating circ*mstances includebut are not limited todeath in the family, prolonged hospitalization or serious illness, and personal crisis (such as divorce or illness of family members).

Following the notification of suspension or dismissal, a student wishing to appeal must complete and submit an academic standards appeal form and include appropriate documentation of reason for appeal by the deadline identified in their notification letter. The Dean of Student Success (or designated administrator/staff) will serve as the facilitator to coordinate the appeals committee and process. The Appeal Committee will review all appeal documentation submitted in a reasonable time frame. It is the goal of the committee to render decisions prior to the start of each semester. In extenuating circ*mstances, the committee may ask the student to attend a meeting in support of making a final decision.

Students will be notified of their status by the Dean of Student Success. The decision of the Appeal Committee is final.

For more information on the Academic Standards of Progress, visit > Student Resources > Academic Standards of Progress.

Student Grade Appeal Procedure

The student has a right to a final course grade review if he/she feels the instructor’s criteria for determining the final course grade has not been fairly or accurately applied in the calculation of the final course grade.

Students should use the following procedure:

Step 1: The student shall confer with the instructor if there is a question concerning the calculation of a final course grade given by the instructor. If the instructor is unavailable within a three-week period (excluding when classes are not in session), the student may pursue the appeal unilaterally by contacting the appropriate Department Chair (see Step 2). If there is no resolution after the student has conferred with the instructor, the student and instructor will complete the Final Grade Appeal Form and submit it to the Department Chair. If the Department Chair is the instructor and there is no resolution, then the student would proceed with the Step 2 meeting additionally with the Dean.

Step 2: By the end of the sixth week (excluding when classes are not in session) following the issuance of the grade in question, the student shall contact the Department Chair and present to the Department Chair a completed Final Grade Appeals Form. If the Department Chair is unavailable or was the instructor who issued the grade, the student should contact the appropriate Academic Dean. The Department Chair will schedule and conduct a meeting with the student, the instructor, and the Academic Dean. At the meeting the student shall present documentation to support his or her appeal. The instructor will have an opportunity to address the concerns presented by the student. At the end of the meeting, the student and instructor will be excused, and the Department Chair and the Academic Dean will confer and render a decision. Within five (5) school days, a summary of the findings will be sent to the instructor and the student. If all three parties (instructor, Department Chair, Academic Dean) concur in the recommendation, the appeal procedure is exhausted and the grade will stand or be changed, as recommended.

Step 3: Step 3 provides that in the event that an agreement is not reached following the procedures in Step 2, the matter will be referred immediately to a committee composed of five full-time faculty members. The faculty committee shall schedule a hearing to be conducted in the same manner as the meeting described in Step 2. The decision of the committee shall be made by majority vote within thirty days after the hearing. The decision of the committee shall be final and binding on all parties.

Academic Achievement

Honor Rolls

Lists of those full- and part-time students recognized for their academic achievement will be published following the end of each semester. The list can be found at > Getting Started > Admissions > Honors Program > Honor Rolls. Following are the varying levels of achievement and recognition:

  • The Roll of Excellence - Recognizes full- and part-time students who attain the highest level of excellence in their academic studies by completing six or more credit hours during the semester and earning a semester GPA of 3.75-4.0.
  • The Rollof Honor - Recognizes full- and part-time students who achieve superior grades in their studies by completing six or more credit hours during the semester and earning a semester GPA of 3.50-3.74.
  • The Rollof Merit- Recognizes full- and part-time students who achieve above average grades in their studies by completing six or more credit hours during the semester and earning a semester GPA of 3.0-3.49.

Honors Program

The Honors Program is designed to intellectually stimulate and challenge students striving for the utmost in their college education. As members of this community of scholars, honors students actively participate in courses designated for honors students; honors colloquia (activity/discussion sessions); the Honors Students Advisory Committee; and honors forums (lecture/discussion sessions led by honors students and faculty). Honors students will receive the assistance of the Honors Program Coordinator throughout their academic careers and if they satisfy all program and college requirements will be recognized for their achievements on their transcripts and at graduation. For more information, contact the Honors Program Coordinator at (815) 280-2643 or at

Honor Societies

National honor societies are clubs that recognize special achievement and/or accomplishments within a particular program of study.

Alpha Delta Nu

Alpha Delta Nu is the national honor society for nursing students who have demonstrated academic excellence in associate degree nursing programs in. Admission is by invitation only.

Delta Psi Omega

Delta Psi Omega is the national collegiate honor society for those in drama and theater. The Joliet Junior College chapter has been chartered since 1973.

Phi Theta Kappa

Phi Theta Kappa, is the national honor society of two-year colleges. The PTK mission is to recognize and encourage academic achievement. To be eligible for membership, students must have completed 12 hours of 100 level or higher course work at JJCthat may be applied to an associate degreeand have a grade point average of 3.5. Eligible students will receive an invitation to join PTK from the Alpha Lambda Phi Chapter. For more information, please visit the website at > Getting Started > Admissions > Honors Program > Alpha Lambda Phi Chapter of Phi Theta Kappa.


SALUTE is the national honor society for colleges and universities that recognize student veterans for their academic success.

Student Publications


JJC’s official student newspaper covers news, features, sports, and major events for the college community while providing a forum for student opinion. All students are welcome to participate. The newspaper offers practical experience in journalism, which can lead to a paid position on staff. Contact Blazer adviser Bob Marcink at (815) 280-2607, or

Study Abroad

Study abroad opportunities are offered at program, college, and Illinois Consortium for International Studies and Programs (ICISP) levels.

Honors ( > Getting Started > Admissions > Honors Program) and Veterinary Technology ( > Academics > Veterinary Medical Technology > Learn About Veterinary Technology)programs offer week-long study abroad programs during spring break. Participation is limited to students enrolled in Honors and VetTech programs. Additional program specific requirementsapply. Contact appropriate department for more information about these programs.

Japan Study Abroad (3 weeks in length) is offered annually during May-June and is open to all JJC students who meet eligibility requirements (minimum 6 JJC credit hours and minimum2.5 GPA). Course offerings vary. > Academics > Study Abroad > Learn More About Study Abroadto request more information.

Through membership in Illinois Consortium for International Studies and Programs (ICISP), JJC offers a number of short term (summer) and semester long programs. Currently, semester study abroad programs are offered in Austria, England, Ireland,China,and Spain; summer programs are offered in Austria, Ireland, Costa Rica, France, and Spain. To be eligible, students must have completed at least 12 hours of college credit courses, including English 101 and must have a minimum GPA of2.5. For those who qualify, some scholarship funding is available through JJC Scholarships ( > Getting Started > Pay for College > Scholarships) and/or Financial Aid ( > Getting Started > Pay for College > Financial Aid). Limited scholarships are also available through ICISP (

For more information about any of these programs, please contact the International Education Coordinator

Credit without Attending Formal Classes

In all cases of alternative methods for awarding credit (except for independent study) credit awarded is limited to active courses and students will have to meet the credit hour residency number required forthe degree and/or certificate to which the credits are applied.

Advanced Placement

Advanced placement can be attained by taking examinations in the Advanced Placement program sponsored by the College Board. The results of these tests form the basis for awarding college credit to those students who have passed one or more tests with satisfactory grades. Students who have taken these examinations should request that their official scores be sent to the academic credentials specialist in the Registration and Records office.


The College Level Examination Program* can be used by students to earn credit by examination toward the IAI General Education Core Curriculum at JJC. The following guidelines apply:

There are several different CLEPexams for which students may be awarded up to six semester hours of credit in each area passed. Credit also may be awarded in certain specific courses pending attainment of the minimum score required.

*The CLEP tests are administered through Testing Services. For more information, call (815) 280-2261, visit > Student Resources > Testing Services > Tests Administered > CLEP.

Students who have taken these examinations should request that their official scores be sent to the academic credentials specialist in the Registration and Records office.

Direct Evaluation of Credentials

In some cases, the college will award course credit for relevant credentials, licenses, or certifications. It is recommended that interested students contact the appropriate academic department chairperson for additional information. A credit authorization form must be forwarded to the academic credentials analyst in the Registration and Records office.

Military Service

Credit for four semester hours of physical education and three semester hours of

BIO 103

- Health is awarded for military service experience to former members of any of the branches of the armed services who served honorably on active duty for one year or more upon submission of a copy of DD Form 214 (or other evidence of honorable discharge) to the Financial Aid/Veterans office. Members of the armed services still on active duty will be given credit subject to verification of the completion of one tour of duty. Veterans who have been discharged for medical reasons will be evaluated on an individual basis.

A former member of the armed services also may receive credit for college level general or subject matter tests taken under the jurisdiction of the United States Armed Forces Institute. An official copy of the test scores and ratings must be submitted to the academic credentials specialist in the Records office. As many as six semester hours of credit may be awarded for each general test (English, humanities, natural sciences, mathematics and social science) in equated college-level courses. Credit may be awarded for each subject matter test as equated to a corresponding college-level course.

Joliet Junior College participates fully in SO CAD. Military service members coming to JJC via this program should consult with the registrar.

Military schooling experience will be evaluated by the academic credentials specialist in the Records Office and equated with equivalent college courses. A proficiency examination may be required by an academic dean to determine if knowledge or skills are sufficient to award credit.

Proficiency Examination

Proficiency examinations for advanced standing are offered in some course areas of the college. They may be taken only by students currently enrolled at Joliet Junior College.

The examinees must show that they are eligible to take the examination because they have knowledge or experience which justifies some expectation of proficiency. Approval must be obtained by the department chair. In some cases, the approval of the appropriate dean may be required. In no case may a student take a proficiency examination subsequent to participating in a course for which the proficiency examination is requested except upon recommendation of the instructor during the first two weeks of the class.

Applications for proficiency examinations may be obtained from the appropriate department chair. There is a nominal fee for each examination.

Independent Study

Independent study is designed to allow students to pursue, for credit, subject areas of interest outside of the existing college course structure. In certain instances, independent study may be used to complete the requirements for a regularly offered course. A maximum of four credit hours of course work with an INDS 199 prefix can be applied to a degree or certificate. Self-Instructional Language Program courses may not be taken as independent study.


Graduation Requirements

The student has the ultimate responsibility to fulfill the requirements for the degree he/she is pursuing, to check eligibility, to take courses, and to abide by the academic rules governing the program. The advisor’srole is to assist the student in making important decisions. Students should check with their Advisorto ensure all graduation requirements have been met.

The requirements for graduation at Joliet Junior College are those specified in the official college catalog at the time a student enrolls. Unless a student interrupts his/her enrollment for more than three consecutive years, he/she may elect to abide by the graduation requirements specified in any later catalog. If the student does interrupt his/her enrollment by more than three years, he/she will be subject to the requirements stated in the current catalog at the time of initial re-enrollment. Again, a student may elect to abide by the graduation requirements set forth in any subsequent catalog.

To be awarded an associate degree at Joliet Junior College, each student must meet the following requirements:

1. Satisfy all admission requirements.
2. Complete the courses required to earn the given degree. If the student is a transferstudent with coursework taken elsewhere, he/she must complete a minimum of 60credit hours of which 15 credit hours applicable to the degree are earned at JJC.Proficiency test, CLEP, and Advanced Placement donot meet this requirement.
3. Earn a cumulative grade-point-average of at least 2.0.A cumulative grade-point-average of at least 2.75 is required for the SS220 Human Services Generalist Associate in Applied Science degree.
4. Discharge all financial obligations to the College; have no restrictions.
5. File an application for graduation. (An application should be filed at the time ofregistration for the student’s anticipated last semester.)
6. Have all official transcripts from other colleges/universities on file in the GraduationOffice by the graduation application filing date for evaluation of credit. A delay in the process
may result in a later graduation date.

To be awarded a certificate of achievement, certificate of completion, or occupational certificate at Joliet Junior College, each student must meet the following requirements:

  1. Satisfy all admission requirements.
  2. Complete the courses required to earn the chosen certificate. Complete a minimum of 1-8 credit hours (Occupational Certificate), 9-29 credit hours (Certificate of Completion) or 30-50 credit hours (Certificate of Achievement). If the student is a transfer student with coursework taken elsewhere, he/she must complete a minimum of 25% of the total required credit hours applicable to the certificate at Joliet Junior College. Proficiency test, CLEPand Advanced Placement do not meet this requirement.
  3. Earn a cumulative grade point average ofat least 2.0 in the area of concentration.
  4. Discharge all financial obligations to the college; have no restrictions.
  5. File an application for graduation (An application should be filled at the time of registration for the student’s anticipated last semester).
  6. Have all transcripts from other colleges/universities to be applied toward the certificate on file in the Graduation office by the graduation application filing date all transcripts from other colleges/universities that are to be evaluated for credit, to be applied toward a certificate. A delay in the process may result in a later graduation date.

Commencement Ceremony

The Commencement Ceremony will be held every year in May. Prospective Spring and Summer graduates will participate in the ceremony as well as students who graduated in the previous Fall and Summer semesters. Please visit for Commencement Ceremony Information. Students may contact the Graduation Office at with further questions.

Scholastic Review

The opportunity for scholastic review will be afforded to those students who want to complete an application for graduation, but whose grade point average is below the minimum required to receive a degree. Such students shall be eligible to submit an application to the registrar, located in the Registration and Records office (Campus Center, room 1020) requesting review of their scholastic records. For graduation purposes, this review allows courses that are not required for the degree or certificate sought to be excluded from the calculation of the grade point average. The scholastic review application should be submitted by an Advisor simultaneously with registering for classes and applying for graduation. Courses excluded for this purpose remain on the official transcript and are calculated in the overall grade point average earned at Joliet Junior College.

Academic Policies and Procedures - Joliet Junior College (2024)


Top Articles
Latest Posts
Article information

Author: Dean Jakubowski Ret

Last Updated:

Views: 6485

Rating: 5 / 5 (50 voted)

Reviews: 81% of readers found this page helpful

Author information

Name: Dean Jakubowski Ret

Birthday: 1996-05-10

Address: Apt. 425 4346 Santiago Islands, Shariside, AK 38830-1874

Phone: +96313309894162

Job: Legacy Sales Designer

Hobby: Baseball, Wood carving, Candle making, Jigsaw puzzles, Lacemaking, Parkour, Drawing

Introduction: My name is Dean Jakubowski Ret, I am a enthusiastic, friendly, homely, handsome, zealous, brainy, elegant person who loves writing and wants to share my knowledge and understanding with you.